I’m on the advisory board of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, which in turn has a relationship with the Luxury Institute, which gives me access to the LI’s Wealth Report 9 times a year.
An article in this month’s issue was a great reminder. The managing director of the Bessemer Trust discussed five elements of a great principal-agent relationship:
1. Put the clients’ interests first.
2. Understand the clients’ total situation.
3. Be honest and transparent.
4. Deliver truly proactive client service.
5. Maintain absolute confidentiality.
A great list I aspire to!