Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy New Year!

Personally, I'm anxious to move on from last fall.  So let's all recommit to act local again!  Well, at least after vacations--

We've continued our commitment to take long hiking vacations; this past year to the Inner Hebrides and to the High Sierra.  Those long hikes, interrupted only by a lovely shooting star or a tasty mushroom, provide time to think and plan, and sharpen my commitment to service, both professionally and personally.  Even during the workyear, I find my best strategic thinking about marketing a home or building a winning offer for buyers happens up at Sibley while walking the dogs in the early morning.

Hiking may not be at the top of the list toward the end of this year though--I'm celebrating my next BIG birthday, and we're heading to Paris for art, food, and friends.  

Here's to a great 2017 for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment