Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Emergency Prep Month---

I used to update my trash can/earthquake barrel every year or two, but with two of the boys off at college, I don't have the image of kids with too-small pants up to their knees and open at the waist to spur me. But that barrel is just waiting for me to do the update; I know it. If you're in the same situation, or if you don't have a barrel yet, you have two options:

--contact my colleague Nina Johnson (simply-organized@sbcglobal.net), personal organizer extraordinaire, and ask her to help you get organized on the emergency prep front. Or,

--click here for detailed notes from her wonderful blog to drive your own gameplan.

We haven't had an emergency around here for a while, but you can't be too prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment