Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nagging Items Bogging You Down?

OK-here's a bit of a diversion. Did you hear knowing moans around you when you saw Julie and Julia--the part when the four friends are out for drinks and one says something like "I asked my personal assistant to go to Safeway and buy pancetta for my big dinner tomorrow, and when I got home she said, ‘Oh, Safeway didn't have pancetta... ‘ I asked her ‘well, did you go to Piedmont Grocery????'"

I so get that "I want you to take care of it and not make me take care of it" feeling.

And Winans Construction gets it too, when it comes to home maintenance. They've just set up a handyperson service to complement their remodeling business (see www.winconinc.com for a portfolio), so make your list, check it twice, and then contact them at 510-653-7288 or info@winconinc.com and they'll take care of it.

Mention my name and they'll take 10% off your gutter cleaning bill through September 30th. You know that deferred home maintenance can be the definition of penny-wise and pound-foolish, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment